Subject: UNITED NATIONS OFFICE

From: "Mr.George William" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2012 11:29:20 -0200

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE
FOR THE COORDINATION OF
HUMANITARIAN AFFAIR.
Our Ref: FGN/SNT/RAL
Your Ref: SNT/ATM/822

In line with the United Nations millennium development goal to
eradicate poverty and hunger by the year 2015 I am directed to
inform you that your payment verification and confirmation is
completed,  therefore we are happy to inform you that
arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon
as possible in our bid for transparency.

It is my pleasure to inform you that ATM Card Number:
5428050011004432 have been approved in your favor, The ATM
Card Value is $500,000.00 USD (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US
DOLLARS).

You are advised that a maximum withdrawal value of $5,000.00
USD is permitted on withdrawal per day and is ably supported by
Inter Switch so you can make withdrawal at any location and ATM
Center of your choice.

Kindly be informed that you are to provide a delivery fee of $95.00
USD for the effective delivery of your package to you as the delivery
charges and please also be informed that the delivery will be made
to your address within 48 hours (2 days) after the confirmation of
your payment for delivery.The delivery fee receipt will be attach on
your payment delivery documents to avoid being delayed by
customs.

You are advised to send your details below via his e-mail address :

EMAIL: [email-masked]

1.Full Name:....
2.Address:......
3.Phone:........
4.Country:......
5.Sex/Gender:...
6.Occupation:...

Treat urgently and note that your ATM Card is ready and available
for dispatch to you.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr.George William,