Subject: COMPENSATION

From: "WESTERN UNION PAY OFFICE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 20:56:21 +0400 (Arabian Standard Time)

How are you doing today?

I write to inform you that we have already sent you $9,000.00USD dollars through
Western union as  we have been given the mandate to transfer your full benefited
sum of $700,000.00 USD (Seven  Hundred Thousand US Dollars) via our office here
(Western Union) by the United nations in conjunction with the ECOWAS as a
compensation.

I called to give you the information through phone as internet hackers were many
but I cannot  reach you yesterday even this morning.So,I decided to email you
the MTCN and sender name so that  you can pick up this $9,000.00USD to enable us
send another $9,000.00USD by tomorrow as you knows  we will be sending you only
$9,000.00 USD per day.

Go and receive your  $9,000 USD and get back to us as soon as possible to enable
us send another $9,000.00 USD by tomorrow.

Manager :Mr Ken Texman
Contact Email: [email-masked]
Tel: +2348095806492
Email me once you picked up this $9,000.00 USD today.
Here is the western union information to pick up the $9,000.00 USD,

Payment Information.
Sender's Name:_________Austin Ginika
Amount Sent______________$9,000.00 USD
MTCN :___________________8492251083
Country:_________________NIGERIA
Text Question:___________Trust
Answer:__________________God

With due respect please get back to us urgently after the pick of the money and
if you have any  problem you can as well contact us immediately.

Thanks
Mr Ken Texman
Western Union Office.