Subject: Dear Email Owner/Fund Beneficiary,

From: "Mr. Peter Mcwealth" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 06:45:01 -0500 (CDT)

United Nations Assisted Program
Directorate of International Payment
United Nations Liaison Office - Africa

Dear Email Owner/Fund Beneficiary,

This email is to notify you about the release of your outstanding payment
which is truly $4.700, 000.00 Million Dollars The Federal Government
scheduled a time frame to settle all foreign debts which includes
Contract/Inheritance/Lottery (Sponsored by Microsoft and UK National
Lottery) and other international loans. News had it that over the past,
numerous individual(s) who happen to be impostors (claiming to be
individuals, banks and Organizations) are claiming to release numerous
sums of fund via numerous ways.

You have two options to receive your payment which is either a Pin Based
ATM card or bank to bank TRANSFER . You are advised to select one out of
the two options on how you wish to receive your $4.700, 000.00 Million
Dollars Through BANK TRANSFER OR ATM CARD  which will be shipped via FedEx
Shipping Courier Company and would get to you within 2 to 3 working days
at most.

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE UNTIL YOU READ THIS MASSAGE:

The actual fees for shipping your ATM Card/ Check is $250.00 Dollars but
because FedEx have temporarily discontinued the C.O.D which gives you the
chance to pay when package is delivered for international shipping as
stated on their
website:http://fedex.com/us/international/irc/profiles/irc_ng_profile.html?gtmcc=us#C10
We had to sign a contract with them for bulk shipping which makes the fees
reduce from the actual $$250.00 Dollars to $200 Dollars nothing more and
no hidden fees of any sort! You are advised to contact the dispatching
officer responsible for the shipping of your   ATM Card with the following
information for shipping of your payment through ATM Card.

You are therefore advice to contact:

Contact:Brrister Eric Emmanuel (Mr.)
United Nation Dispatching Officer

E-Mail: [email-masked]

Make Sure you provide him with the following information:
1, your full Name:
2, Your Address where your payment will be dispatch to you:
3, Home/Cell Phone:
4, Preferred Payment Method (BANK TO BANK TRANSFER  or ATM):

The dispatching officer will provide you with instructions on how you are
to make the payment of $200 Dollars only for the shipping of your ATM Card
. Remember that you are not paying any fees extra no Matter what. Once
again note that the actual FedEx Retail Price is: $250 Dollars you're
Price (Because of our contract signed): $200 Dollars ($50.00 Dollars
Savings!)

Respectfully,
 Peter Mcwealth
UN Envoy (African Region)