Subject: Hope to establish business relations -China Towels Supply

From: Jason Wong <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 21:19:26 +0800

Dear Sir,

We are pleased to have found your online offer and writing to you with the hope 
of establishing a business  relations with you.           

We Nanhai Towel Co., Ltd.specializes in designing and manufacturing various kinds 
of towels.  Our product  capacity is about 1,800 tons towel and 1.2 million yards 
yarn-dyed fabric per year.  We are one of the largest  towel manufactured and 
exporter and covers a big part of the export of either kitchen towels or printing 
beach  towels in South China.

For near 50 years of towels making, the company has accumulated a wealth of experience 
and has a whole set  of machine that can be used to weave, bleach, dye and print, 
most of these advanced equipment were  introduced from abroad.  Recently the 
company introduced Italian Vamatex rapier towel looms, electronic dobby  looms 
and magnetic rod printing machines etc.  So it have capability to make all kinds 
of towel goods from  cotton yarn .

The products are mainly divided into two series. One is towel series, which include 
tea towel, bath towel,  jacquard towel, high-low loop cutting towel, full background 
reactive printing towel, etc. and they were warmly  welcome by the customers. 
The other series is yarn-dyed fabric, which include all kinds of cotton yarn-dyed 
cloth,  linen, tencel goods, etc. Over 70% of the products were exported to USA, 
Europe, Japan and other countries  and regions. The company has gained the Import 
& Export authorization and can do business with foreign  countries directly.

If you are prepared to purchase such kinds of products, please feel free to contact 
us. We will quote our  competitive price for you with promot delivery.

We are looking forward  to your soonest reply.

Best Regards,

Jason Wong
Gerneral Manager

Nanhai Towel Co., Ltd.

Add: Room 722,7/F, Furong Digital Center, No.1, Zumiao Rd, Foshan, Guangdong, 
China

Tel: ++86-757-3982 666
Fax: ++86-757-2283667
e-mail: [email-masked]

If the e-mail has been received in error, please let us know and your e-mail 
address will be removed. Thanks.