Subject: ECM last call for draft-balakrishnan-cm-02.txt to Proposed Standard

From: Vern Paxson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 13:39:16 PDT

Reminder, the last call closes this Friday, July 7th.  So far there haven't
been any comments.  If you've already reviewed it and are satisfied with it,
please send me a note to that effect (or post to the list), so I can gauge
the degree of support for the document.

	Thanks,

		Vern

---

From: Joe Touch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 10:41:26 -0700

> the degree of support for the document.

What is under last call-

	draft-balakirshnan

	draft-ietf-ecm-cm

The latter appeared only today; given the differences, if it is the
latter that is proceeding in the WG, perhaps it would be possible to
extend the last call a week?

Joe

---

From: Hari Balakrishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 15:59:05 -0400

> 	draft-ietf-ecm-cm

The latter.

Hari