Subject: Get A Loan For 3% Interest Rate

From: "Rega Financial Services Pty Ltd." <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 21:39:46 +0400

Welcome to Rega Financial Services Pty Ltd. (A Personalized Service  
For All Your Borrowing Needs)

Do you need a loan to clear your debts/bills, or start up a business?  
Then consider your financial problems over. In today's economic climate,
finding reliable funding sources can be frustrating and full of  
disappointments, but with our sophisticated loan repayment plan,  
everyone smiles home.

We Offer guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of  
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Swaziland, Mozambique and Namibia to  
individuals,
companies and corporate bodies at our superb interest rate of 3% per annual.

Get a Personal Loan now for house improvements, commercial/business  
loan, car loan, leasing/equipment finance, debt consolidation,  
investment property/Finance
For Loan Applications, do complete the information below and return by  
email: [email-masked]

1.Full Names:
2.Contact Address:
3.Contact Tel No:
4.Occupations:
5.Monthly Income:
6.Marital Status:
7.Email:

Yours In Service,
Debra C.(Mrs),
Loan Applications Controller.
Direct Line: +27710976150