Subject: [Sipping-emergency] REQUEST FOR YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE

From: "MR.KOLA AWOSIKA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 06:21:57 +0100

From: Mr.Kola Awosika 
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION( N.N.P.C) 
PLOT 775, MCPHERSON CLOSE, 
VICTORIA ISLAND, 
LAGOS, NIGERIA. 
Tel:234-802-3230248 

DEAR SIR, 

I AM MR.KOLA AWOSIKA AN ACCOUNTANT IN THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL 
PETROLEUM 
CORPORATION (N.N.P.C.).I HEAD A SEVEN-MAN TENDERS BOARD IN CHARGE 
OF CONTRACT AWARDS AND PAYMENT APPROVALS.I CAME TO KNOW OF YOU 
IN MY SEARCH FOR A RELIABLE AND REPUTABLE PERSON TO HANDLE A VERY 
CONFIDENTIAL TRANSACTION WHICH INVOLVES THE TRANSFER OF A HUGE SUM 
OF MONEY TO A FOREIGN ACCOUNT. 

THERE WERE SERIES OF CONTRACTS EXECUTED BY A CONSORTIUM OF MULTI-
NATIONALS IN THE OIL INDUSTRY IN FAVOUR OF N.N.P.C. THE ORIGINAL VALUE 
OF THIS CONTRACTS WERE DELIBERATELY OVER INVOICED TO THE SUM OF 
USD$35,000,000.00 (THIRTY FIVE MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS). 

THIS AMOUNT HAS NOW BEEN APPROVED AND IS NOW READY TO BE 
TRANSFERRED, BEING THAT THE COMPANIES THAT ACTUALLY EXECUTED THESE 
CONTRACTS HAVE BEEN FULLY PAID AND THE PROJECTS OFFICIALLY 
COMMISSIONED. 

CONSEQUENTLY,MY COLLEAGUES AND I ARE WILLING TO TRANSFER THE TOTAL 
AMOUNT TO YOUR ACCOUNT FOR SUBSEQUENT DISBURSEMENT, SINCE WE 
CIVIL SERVANTS ARE PROHIBITED BY THE CODE OF CONDUCT BUREAU (CIVIL 
SERVICE LAW) FROM OPERATING AND/OR OPENING FOREIGN ACCOUNTS IN 
OUR NAMES. NEEDLESS TO SAY,THE TRUST REPOSED ON YOU AT THIS 
JUNCTURE IS ENORMOUS. IN RETURN,WE HAVE AGREED TO OFFER YOU 25% 
OF THE TRANSFERRED SUM, WHILE 10% SHALL BE SET ASIDE FOR INCIDENTAL 
EXPENSES (INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL) BETWEEN PARTIES IN THE COURSE OF 
THE TRANSACTION.YOU WILL BEMANDATED TO REMIT THE BALANCE TO OTHER 
ACCOUNTS IN DUE COURSE. 

MODALITIES HAVE BEEN WORKED OUT AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF THE MINISTRY 
OF FINANCE AND THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (C.B.N.) FOR THE IMMEDIATE 
TRANSFER OF THE FUNDS WITHIN 13 WORKING DAYS SUBJECT TO YOUR 
SATISFACTION OF THE ABOVE STATED TERMS. OUR ASSURANCE IS THAT YOUR 
ROLE IS RISK FREE. 

TO ACCORD THIS TRANSACTION THE LEGALITY IT DESERVES AND FOR MUTUAL 
SECURITY OF THE FUNDS THE WHOLE APPROVAL PROCEDURES WILL BE 
OFFICIALLY AND LEGALLY PROCESSED WITH YOUR NAME OR THE NAME OF ANY 
COMPANY YOU MAY NOMINATE AS THE BONAFIDE BENEFICIARY. 

ONCE MORE,I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT HAVING PUT IN OVER TEN 
YEARS IN THE CIVIL SERVICE OF MY COUNTRY,I AM AVERSE TO HAVING MY 
IMAGE AND CAREER DENTED.THIS MATTER SHOULD THEREFORE BE TREATED 
WITH THE UTMOST SECRECY AND URGENCY IT DESERVES. 

KINDLY EXPEDITE ACTION AS WE ARE BEHIND SCHEDULE TO ENABLE US 
INCLUDE THIS TRANSFER IN THE FIRST BATCH WHICH WOULD CONSTITUTE THE 
SECOND QUARTER PAYMENTS FOR THE 2003 FINANCIAL YEAR. 

CONTACT ME THROUGH E-MAIL ADDRESSES BELOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. 

YOURS SINCERELY, 

Mr.Kola Awosika 

Email:[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Sipping-emergency mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping-emergency