Subject: [Sipping-emergency] Scenarios Document

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 02:11:56 -0400

The hour of sending of this note is proof that my heart was in the right place -- I 
was trying to meet the deadline for submitting the scenarios draft as an I-D. 
However, the extent of my rewrite is very large, and I won't finish it tonight. 
That probably suggests that the design team should review it before it goes out in 
any event.

Tom

_______________________________________________
Sipping-emergency mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipping-emergency

---

From: "Dean Willis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 13:07:34 -0500

Sounds fair. Thanks for the "college try" -- to bad we can't pull
allnighters like freshmen any more!

--
Dean