Subject: [Ecrit] FW: New Version Notification for draft-forte-lost-extensions-03

From: "Andrea G. Forte" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 14:59:53 -0400

FYI.

I think I have addressed most of the concerns. Please, let me know if you
have further comments.

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-forte-lost-extensions-03.txt

Regards,
-Andrea

On 4/15/11 2:55 PM, "IETF I-D Submission Tool" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-forte-lost-extensions-03.txt has been
>successfully submitted by Andrea Forte and posted to the IETF repository.
>
>Filename:     draft-forte-lost-extensions
>Revision:     03
>Title:         Location-to-Service Translation Protocol (LoST) Extensions
>Creation_date:     2011-04-15
>WG ID:         Independent Submission
>Number_of_pages: 23
>
>Abstract:
>An important class of location-based services answer the question
>"What instances of this service are closest to me?"  Examples include
>finding restaurants, gas stations, stores, automated teller machines,
>wireless access points (hot spots) or parking spaces.  Currently, the
>Location-to-Service Translation (LoST) protocol only supports mapping
>locations to a single service based on service regions.  This
>document describes an extension that allows queries of the type "N
>nearest", "within distance X" and "served by".
>                  
>        
>
>
>The IETF Secretariat.
>
>