Subject: [Ecrit] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-data-only-ea-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 05:15:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) based Emergency Alerts using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : Brian Rosen
                          Henning Schulzrinne
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-data-only-ea-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2011-07-11

   The Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) is a document format for
   exchanging emergency alerts and public warnings.  CAP is mainly used
   for conveying alerts and warnings between authorities and from
   authorities to citizen/individuals.  This document describes how
   devices use CAP to issue emergency alerts.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-data-only-ea-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-data-only-ea-02.txt