Subject: [Ecrit] MIME types in additional-data

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 13:21:36 -0700

Perhaps the MIME types being registered in additional-data should be 
more clearly associated with emergency calls, e.g.,

'application/emergencyCall-addDataProviderInfo+xml'
'application/emergencyCall-addCallSvcInfo+xml'
'application/emergencyCall-addDataDevInfo+xml'
'application/emergencyCall-addCallSub+xml'

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
The first rule is, you must not fool yourself.  And you are the
easiest person to fool.                       --Richard Feynman

---

From: Brian Rosen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 13:08:12 -0400

That's a decent idea.  Any objections?

Brian

On Mar 24, 2012, at 4:21 PM, Randall Gellens wrote:

> Perhaps the MIME types being registered in additional-data should be more clearly associated with emergency calls, e.g.,
>