Subject: [Ecrit] Presentation Request

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes (NSN - FI/Espoo)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:20:10 +0200

Hey Chairs, 

For the upcoming meeting would it be possible to get the following
presentation slots:

WG documents:

* Additional Data (presenter Brian)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data/ 

The updated document addresses some of the raised comments. Brian sent a
message about that

* LoST Sync (presenter Hannes)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-sync/

I could talk about the changes that have been made in response to the
reviews. 

* PSAP Callback (presenter Christer + Hannes)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-psap-callback/

There was a fair amount of discussion on the list about this topic and
we still have not been closer to a solution. I have updated the document
to reflect some of the mailing list comments. 

* Data-Only Emergency Services (presenter Hannes or Brian)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-data-only-ea/  

Based on the discussions from the last IETF meeting we have updated the
document. I hope that the new version clarifies some of the comments and
that the open issues are closed.  

Non-WG document:

* XMPP for Emergency Services (presenter Hannes)
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tschofenig-ecrit-xmpp-es-00

This document was written in response to the discussions around
introducing XMPP support into emergency services organizations. 

Ciao
Hannes