Subject: [Ecrit] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ecrit-service-urn-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 15:04:26 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Policy for defining new service-identifying lables
    Author(s)     : A. Forte
    Filename      : draft-ietf-ecrit-service-urn-policy
    Pages         : 4 
    Date          : June 19, 2012 
    
   In order to provide location-based services, descriptive terms for
   services need to be defined.  This document updates the policy for
   defining new service-identifying labels.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ecrit-service-urn-policy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Andrea G. Forte" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 18:21:48 -0400

The new draft has been submitted.

Regards,
-- Andrea G. Forte

http://src.att.com/people/forte.html

On 6/19/12 6:04 PM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with
>Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.
>
>_______________________________________________
>Ecrit mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ecrit

Q29udGVudC1UeXBlOiB0ZXh0L3BsYWluDUNvbnRlbnQtSUQ6IDwyMDEyLTA2LTE5MTUwNDI1
LkktREBpZXRmLm9yZz4NDQ==