Subject: [Ecrit] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 04:14:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Additional Data related to an Emergency Call
	Author(s)       : Brian Rosen
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Roger Marshall
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-05.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2012-10-22

Abstract:
   When an emergency call is sent to a Public Safety Answering Point
   (PSAP), the device that sends it, as well as any service provider in
   the path of the call, or access network through which the call
   originated may have information about the call which the PSAP may be
   able to use.  This document describes an XML data structure to
   contains such data and a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) for
   conveying the data to the PSAP.  The URI may point to either an
   external resource, or the body of the SIP message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 11:35:27 -0400

I have revved additional-data

I have implemented the suggestions provided by NENA via Matt Serra, the editorial suggestions from Randy, changed the way multiple blocks are pointed to per the last meeting discussion, added a comment block and  changed references from vCard to xCard.

I believe this draft is ready for WGLC.

Brian

Begin forwarded message:

From: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-05.txt
Date: October 22, 2012 7:14:23 AM EDT
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt