Subject: [Ecrit] IETF85 - Atlanta: Updated Milestone dates

From: Roger Marshall <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 23:46:13 +0000

Based on IETF85 - Atlanta meeting minutes, the ECRIT chairs have updated
milestone dates as below.
Please make a note of each revised milestone date, and let us know of any
errors or reasons otherwise that would warrant a change from these dates.

MILESTONE updates as of 11/13/2012:
Changed to:
Done - Submit 'Synchronizing Location-to-Service Translation (LoST)
Protocol based Service Boundaries and Mapping Elements' to the IESG for
consideration as an Experimental RFC
Changed to:
Mar 2013 - Submit 'Using Imprecise Location for Emergency Call Routing'
to the IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC
Changed to:
Jan 2013 - Submit 'Additional Data related to a Call for Emergency Call
Purposes' to the IESG for consideration as a Standards Track RFC
Changed to:
Dec 2012 - Submit 'Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) based Data-Only Emergency
Alerts using the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)' to the IESG for
consideration as an Experimental RFC

Changed to:
Dec 2013 - Submit 'Extensions to the Emergency Services Architecture for
dealing with Unauthenticated and Unauthorized Devices' to the IESG for consideration as a Standards Track RFC
Changed to:
Jun 2013 - Submit 'Trustworthy Location Information' to the IESG for
consideration as an Informational RFC
Changed to:
Mar 2013 - Submit 'Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) Callbacks' to the
IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC
Apr 2013 - Submit a draft 'Policy for defining new service identifying
labels' to the IESG for consideration as BCP (no change)

Roger Marshall & Marc Linsner
ECRIT Chairs

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review, forwarding, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete it and all attachments from your computer and network.