Subject: [Ecrit] Fwd: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-priority-00.txt

From: Paul Kyzivat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 17:21:32 -0500

Here is the wg version of the priority parameter iana registry draft.
This has passed wglc. I'll send it up as soon as I can do the shepherd 
writeup for it. Meanwhile you can reference it.

	Thanks,
	Paul

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [sipcore] I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-priority-00.txt
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 16:28:54 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
  This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core 
Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IANA Registry for the Session Initiation Protocol 
(SIP) "Priority" Header Field
	Author(s)       : Adam Roach
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-priority-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2012-12-14

Abstract:
    This document defines a new IANA registry to keep track of the values
    defined for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) "Priority" header
    field.  It updates RFC 3261.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-priority

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-priority-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
sipcore mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/sipcore