Subject: [Ecrit] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 18:26:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Additional Data related to an Emergency Call
	Author(s)       : Brian Rosen
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Roger Marshall
                          Randall Gellens
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-06.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2013-02-18

Abstract:
   When an emergency call is sent to a Public Safety Answering Point
   (PSAP), the device that sends it, as well as any service provider in
   the path of the call, or access network through which the call
   originated may have information about the call which the PSAP may be
   able to use.  This document describes an XML data structure to
   contains such data and a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) for
   conveying the data to the PSAP.  The URI may point to either an
   external resource, or the body of the SIP message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/