Subject: [Ecrit] Draft Agenda creation for Orlando meeting - IETF 86

From: Roger Marshall <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 19:19:18 +0000

We're putting together the agenda for the Orlando ECRIT WG meeting, if you have a presentation for a draft and want agenda time, please let us know.  An email to the list works good enough.

Thanks,

Marc & Roger

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review, forwarding, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete it and all attachments from your computer and network.

---

From: Roger Marshall <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 23:23:39 +0000

See the ECRIT draft agenda below.
If you believe there is something missing, or misallocated, let us know right away.

Thanks.

Roger & Marc.

***

ECRIT Agenda - 13:00-15:00, Wednesday March 13, 2013

10 min * Agenda Bashing, Draft Status Update (Marc Linsner, Roger Marshall)

10 min * Additional Data related to an Emergency Call (Brian)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-additional-data/
Intention: Discuss latest changes and if ready for WGLC

10 min * Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) based Data-Only Emergency Alerts using the Session Initiation Protocol (Brian)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-data-only-ea/
Intention: Discuss latest changes

20 min. * Internet Protocol-based In-Vehicle Emergency Call (Hannes)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosen-ecrit-ecall/
Intention: Discuss whether candidate for WG adoption

15 min. * Extensions to the Emergency Services Architecture for dealing with Unauthenticated and Unauthorized Devices (Hannes)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-unauthenticated-access/
Intention: Discuss changes

15 min. * Trustworthy Location Information (Hannes)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location/
Intention: Discuss changes

20 min * URN For Country Specific Emergency Services (Christer)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-ecrit-country-emg-urn/
Intention: Discuss new draft

5 min * Resource Priority Header (RPH) Registry Management Policy to IETF Review (Brian)
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosen-rph-reg-policy-00.txt/
Intention: Discussion on draft

15 min * Open Discussion

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Roger Marshall
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:19 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Ecrit] Draft Agenda creation for Orlando meeting - IETF 86

Thanks,

Marc & Roger