Subject: [Ecrit] FW: [OpenPOIs-users] The OGC seeks public input on charter for Point of Interest (POI) encoding standard

From: "Andrea G. Forte" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 12:23:28 -0400

I thought this would be of interest to the WG.

Regards,
-- Andrea 

AT&T Labs, Security Research Center
http://src.att.com/people/forte.html

On 5/30/13 10:50 AM, "Raj Singh" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>The OGC is picking up the W3C work to standardize a universal format for
>expressing points of interest data.
>http://www.opengeospatial.org/pressroom/pressreleases/1834
>
>-----
>Raj Singh
>[email-masked]
>+1 (617) 642-9372
>The OGC: Making location count.
>http://www.opengeospatial.org/ogc/organization/staff/rsingh
>
>