Subject: [Ecrit] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 01:26:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Trustworthy Location
	Author(s)       : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Henning Schulzrinne
                          Bernard Aboba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-06.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   For some location-based applications, such as emergency calling or
   roadside assistance, the trustworthiness of location information is
   critically important.

   This document describes how to convey location in a manner that is
   inherently secure and reliable.  It also provides guidelines for
   assessing the trustworthiness of location information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/