Subject: [Ecrit] Milestones changed for ecrit WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 15:21:37 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit 'Synchronizing Location-to-Service
Translation (LoST) Protocol based Service Boundaries and Mapping
Elements' to the IESG for consideration as an Experimental RFC",
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit 'Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP)
Callbacks' to the IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC", set
due date to May 2013 from March 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Trustworthy Location Information' to the
IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC", set due date to June
2013 from January 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Additional Data related to a Call for
Emergency Call Purposes' to the IESG for consideration as a Standards
Track RFC", set due date to August 2013 from March 2011.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) based
Data-Only Emergency Alerts using the Session Initiation Protocol
(SIP)' to the IESG for consideration as an Experimental RFC", set due
date to November 2013 from April 2011.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Extensions to the Emergency Services
Architecture for dealing with Unauthenticated and Unauthorized
Devices' to the IESG for consideration as a Standards Track RFC", set
due date to December 2013 from December 2011.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Using Imprecise Location for Emergency Call
Routing' to the IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC", set
due date to March 2014 from November 2010.

Added milestone " Submit a draft 'URN For Country Specific Emergency
Services' to the IESG for consideration as a Standards Track RFC", due
April 2014.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/charter/