Subject: [Ecrit] Milestones changed for ecrit WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 15:12:00 -0700

Changed milestone "Informational RFC containing terminology
definitions and the requirements", set due date to July 2006 from July
2006.

Changed milestone "An Informational document describing the threats
and security considerations", set due date to July 2006 from July
2006.

Changed milestone "A Standards Track RFC describing how to identify a
session set-up request is to an emergency response center", set due
date to July 2006 from July 2006.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Framework for Emergency Calling using
Internet Multimedia' to the IESG for consideration as an Informational
RFC.", set due date to July 2009 from July 2009.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Best Current Practice for Communications
Services in support of Emergency Calling' to the IESG for
consideration as a BCP document", set due date to July 2009 from July
2009.

Changed milestone "Submit 'LoST Extension for returning Boundary
Information for Services' to the IESG for consideration as an
Experimental RFC", set due date to December 2009 from December 2009.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Synchronizing Location-to-Service
Translation (LoST) Protocol based Service Boundaries and Mapping
Elements' to the IESG for consideration as an Experimental RFC", set
due date to October 2010 from October 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Additional Data related to a Call for
Emergency Call Purposes' to the IESG for consideration as a Standards
Track RFC", set due date to March 2011 from March 2011.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Extensions to the Emergency Services
Architecture for dealing with Unauthenticated and Unauthorized
Devices' to the IESG for consideration as a Standards Track RFC", set
due date to December 2011 from December 2011.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Trustworthy Location Information' to the
IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC", set due date to
January 2012 from January 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit 'Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP)
Callbacks' to the IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC", set
due date to March 2012 from March 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit a draft 'Policy for defining new
service-identifying labels' to the IESG for consideration as BCP", set
due date to December 2013 from April 2013.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ecrit/charter/