Subject: [Ecrit] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-country-emg-urn-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 00:55:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : URN For Country Specific Emergency Services
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Ivo Sedlacek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-country-emg-urn-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-01-08

Abstract:
   Section 4.2 of RFC 5031 allows the registration of service URNs with
   the 'sos' service type only for emergency services "that are offered
   widely and in different countries".  This document updates those
   instructions in RFC 5031 to allow such registrations when, at the
   time of registration, those services are offered in one country only.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-country-emg-urn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-country-emg-urn-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ecrit-country-emg-urn-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/