Subject: [Ecrit] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-ecrit-ecall-23: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alexey Melnikov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 06:16:49 -0800

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ecrit-ecall-23: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-ecall/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for quick handling of my DISCUSS points.

One nit: in 14.1:

Contact: Apps Area Working Group ([email-masked])

This should probably be [email-masked]

---

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 07:16:44 -0800

>  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-ecall/

Thanks.  I fixed this, but will hold off uploading a revision to see 
if further IESG comments come in.

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.  I said
I didn't know."                                      --Mark Twain