Subject: [Ecrit] Alexey Melnikov's No Objection on draft-ietf-ecrit-car-crash-21: (with COMMENT)

From: "Alexey Melnikov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 14:13:23 -0800

Alexey Melnikov has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ecrit-car-crash-21: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-car-crash/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In 9.4.1 there are 2 "supported-values" attributes: one contains space
after ";" and another one contains multiple CRLF. Does this conform to
the syntax in the ecall draft?

Similar question about section 11.

---

From: Randall Gellens <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 22:00:23 -0800

Hi Alexey,

Thanks for your review.  I added "Multiple values are separated with 
a semicolon. " to the text definition in the eCall draft to make it 
clear.

--Randy

-- 
Randall Gellens
Opinions are personal;    facts are suspect;    I speak for myself only
-------------- Randomly selected tag: ---------------
It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.
                                                     --Alfred Adler