Subject: [Ecrit] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-planned-changes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 14:44:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Validation of Locations Around a Planned Change
        Author          : Brian Rosen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-planned-changes-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-10-30

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to LoST (RFC5222) that allows a
   planned change to the data in the LoST server to occur.  Records that
   previously were valid will become invalid at a date in the future,
   and new locations will become valid after the date.  The extension
   adds two elements to the <findservice> request: A URI to be used to
   inform the LIS that previously valid locations will be invalid after
   the planned change date, and add a date which requests the server to
   perform validation as of the date specified.  It also adds an
   optional Time-To-Live element to the response, which informs clients
   about the current expected lifetime of the validation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-planned-changes/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-planned-changes-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-planned-changes-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/