Subject: [eman] New version of the Power Management Architecture

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:47:12 +0200

Dear all,

A new version of the Power Management Architecture has been posted.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-claise-power-management-arch-02

We took into account the feedback from the mailing list (Jinhyeock Choi, 
Chris Verges).

Other changes include:
- polished the terminology section, which is reused in different drafts.
- clarified the notion of parent/child.
     For example "The Power Monitor Child may or may not draw power from 
its Power Monitor Parent"
- Included an Energy Management Reference Model, where IPFIX is briefly 
discussed.
- Clarifications on the Manufacturer Power Levels
- There is a to do list at the beginning of the draft.
- New Security Considerations section
- Note that the text has been improved by a technical writer

You're feedback is welcome

Regards, Benoit (as an individual contributor)