Subject: [eman] Preliminary agenda - EMAN meeting

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 09:16:20 +0200

Dear all,

We have uploaded a preliminary agenda for the EMAN meeting in Beijing - 
accessible at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/79/agenda/eman.txt

We have allocated the full 2h30 time across the drafts, mainly the one 
with open issues.
We should resolve as many as possible during the meeting.

Thanks and Regards, Bruce and Benoit

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 10:29:25 +0200

Dear all,

Some small time allocation corrections, as the meeting is 2 hours  and 
not 2h30. ;-)
New agenda posted at http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/79/agenda/eman.txt

Regards, Bruce and Benoit.

> Dear all,
>
> We have uploaded a preliminary agenda for the EMAN meeting in Beijing 
> - accessible at