Subject: Re: [Enum] I-D Action:draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-12.txt

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 12:52:05 +0200

Dear ENUM WG chairs and members,

As promissed, I have submitted revision -12 of the Main Enumservice
Guide for WG Review / Last Call.

Note: From authors point of view the only open issues are related to
IANA's new policies of XML Registies, i.e. nothing substantial.
IMHO, those shall not hold up the document processing at this stage. We
are about to resolve this with IANA.

Concerning X-Enumservices Draft:
- We are addressing the controversal comments we got in Dublin (or at
least trying to...) and publish a new revision
- The main Enumservice guide has no dependency on X-Enumservices

Concerning Enumservices-transition Draft:
- Will be updated as soon as we clear on the XML Registry with IANA.
- The main Enumservice guide has no (normative) dependency on
Enumservices-transition

Proposal: Send the main Enumservice guide to WG Review / WG Last Call as
agreed in Dublin

cheers,
 Bernie

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 10:30 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Enum] I-D Action:draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-12.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group
of the IETF.

	Title           : IANA Registration of Enumservices: Guide,
Template and IANA Considerations
	Author(s)       : R. guidelines, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-12.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2008-09-01

This document specifies a revision of the IANA Registry for
Enumservices, describes corresponding registration procedures, and
provides a guideline for creating Enumservices and its Registration
Documents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-enumservices-guide-1
2.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum

---

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 12:40:00 -0400

>  Guide for WG Review / Last Call.

We'll give it the NITS review ASAP

>  - The main Enumservice guide has no dependency on X-Enumservices

OK .. but chair hat off ... I did not have a problem with the registries
being separate.

>  - The main Enumservice guide has no (normative) dependency on

ACK.