Subject: [Enum] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-enum-cnam-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 10:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Telephone Number Mapping Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: IANA Registration for an Enumservice Calling Name Delivery (CNAM) Information and IANA Registration for URI type 'pstndata'
	Author(s)	: R. Shockey
	Filename	: draft-ietf-enum-cnam-08.txt
	Pages		: 18
	Date		: 2008-9-29
	
This document registers the Enumservice 'pstndata' and 
          subtype 'cnam' using the URI scheme 'pstndata:' as per the 
          IANA registration process defined in the ENUM specification, 
          RFC 3761 and registers a new URI type 'pstndata:'.  
              
          This data is used to facilitate the transfer of Calling Name 
          Delivery (CNAM) data for calls that originate on the Public 
          Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) that may be displayed on 
          VoIP or other Real-time Client User Agents (CUA). The 
          pstndata URI is created to facilitate this transfer, however 
          this URI may be used to transport other PSTN data in the 
          future.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-enum-cnam-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
enum mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/enum