Subject: From Linda -Special Sea Freight from China

From: jiang linda <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 17:55:19 +0800

Dear   Sir or Madam,
This is Linda Jiang from Shenzhen Niceboat International Forwarding Co., LTD
plz allow me to take this opportunity to introduce our company and service
which help u save much shipping cost and minimum the importing risk.

 *       We get the direct shipping rate from the vessel owner, which is
much better than your supplier gave.

*      We consolidate the samples from your different suppliers, and send
to you in one shipment, which could help you to save much cost and time.

 *      We would do the goods inspection to your supplier stock before
shipment, which could help you to minimum the exporting risk.

 *      We would also follow up your goods from supplier warehouse to your
port to ensure the security.

As one of the major logistics providers in China, we have such advantages:

*       Established 28 sole ownership branch offices at Chinese main ports
so that will get the direct shipping freight at every port of china.

 *      Class A" Forwarding Company. (No. 19406) approved by the Ministry
of Foreign Trade and Economy Cooperation of P.R. China

      cooperate with many good shipping company such as: OOCL、APL、EVERGREEN、
YANGMING、WHL

Quotation of freight will be sent upon receive your inquiry with interest.
It will be our big pleasure if we have opportunities to be on service of
you in near future!

Thanks&Best regards
Your faithfully
Linda

-Contact Info:
*Shenzhen Niceboat International Forwarding Co., LTD*
E-mail:[email-masked]
E-Mail:[email-masked]
MSN: [email-masked]
skype:lindatopway
Tel：+86 0755 61609745  Mobile: +86-013713980415
Tel：+86 0755 83699490
Add:Rm.14D,Jinghui Building,Jingxin Gardon,Futian District, Shenzhen,
China   518034 P.R.C