Subject: [eppext] almost time to get started

From: James Galvin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 14:30:29 -0500

Hello and welcome from your co-Chairs, Antoin and myself.

There are now over 40 people subscribed to this mailing list, which
hopefully means we have a lot of interest.

Given the fast approaching holiday season Antoin and I would like to
suggest that this working group not formally get started until after the
new year.  All that really means is not we are not going to start pressing
on moving forward with specific documents.  It seems that both Antoin and
myself already have vacation time scheduled in our immediate future and our
families would like us to honor that.

Nonetheless, as Scott has already suggested, our first action will be to
accept documents as working group documents.  So, if folks want to get
started reviewing the documents Scott has listed and commenting both on the
whether the documents should be working group documents and the content of
the documents, please do!

Antoin and I will pickup the discussions and move things along during the
first full week of January 2014.

Thanks!  What a great way to start off our new year!

Jim and Antoin