Subject: [eppext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 06:12:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Extensible Provisioning Protocol Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Key Relay Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol
        Authors         : R. (Miek) Gieben
                          M. Groeneweg
                          Rik Ribbers
                          Antoin Verschuren
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-01-19

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for the purpose of relaying DNSSEC key material
   from one DNS operator to another, by using the administrative
   registration channel through the registrant, registrar and registry.
   The mapping introduces "<keyrelay>" as a new command in EPP.

   This command will help facilitate changing the DNS operator of a
   domain while keeping the DNSSEC chain of trust intact.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/