Subject: [eppext] meeting slot for London

From: James Galvin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 16:32:26 -0500

My apologies.  I only just realized this message seems to have gotten stuck
in my outbox.

We need to decide if we want a meeting slot during the London IETF.  As
previously suggested we're inclined to request a slot but we're very
interested in what others think.  Early discussions suggested we might be
able to get by without meeting at all during an IETF but people change
their minds and we may have different people on this working group mailing
list than have been involved previously.

The concern we have with asking for a meeting slot is we don't have a well
defined agenda.  It's probably reasonable to expect there will be a set of
issues available for discussion but, then again, there's nothing worse than
asking for a meeting slot and not making effective use of it.

Finally, there is the question of whether to ask for a "short" slot or a
"long" slot, i.e., 1 hour or 2 hours.

We need to make a decision about a meeting slot by Friday, 18 January, so
please respond as soon as you can.

We're inclined to ask for a short slot during the next IETF in London.
We'd appreciate if folks would indicate their preferences as follows.

Do you agree we should have a meeting London?

If so, do you agree with the 1 hour time slot?

If so, what other groups do you want to make sure we do not conflict with?

Thanks,

Jim and Antoin