Subject: [eppext] working group documents

From: James Galvin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 15:17:50 -0500

All documents have been adopted and pre-approved in the datatracker as
working group documents.

The names have been mapped as follows:

draft-hollenbeck-epp-ext-reg/  --> draft-ietf-eppext-reg
draft-gieben-epp-keyrelay/  -->  draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay
draft-obispo-epp-idn/  -->  draft-ietf-eppext-idnmap
draft-tan-epp-launchphase/   -->  draft-ietf-eppext-launchphase
draft-lozano-tmch-smd/  -->  draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd

If the authors would please resubmit their documents as working group
documents we can get started talking about documents.

As each document is announced folks should feel free to send comments to
the list.  The chairs will start a thread for each document if necessary to
keep things moving.

Jim

---

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 21:19:13 +0000

I just submitted draft-ietf-eppext-reg-00.

Scott

From: EppExt [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of James Galvin
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 3:18 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [eppext] working group documents

All documents have been adopted and pre-approved in the datatracker as working group documents.
The names have been mapped as follows:

draft-hollenbeck-epp-ext-reg/  --> draft-ietf-eppext-reg
draft-gieben-epp-keyrelay/  -->  draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay
draft-obispo-epp-idn/  -->  draft-ietf-eppext-idnmap
draft-tan-epp-launchphase/   -->  draft-ietf-eppext-launchphase
draft-lozano-tmch-smd/  -->  draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd
If the authors would please resubmit their documents as working group documents we can get started talking about documents.
As each document is announced folks should feel free to send comments to the list.  The chairs will start a thread for each document if necessary to keep things moving.
Jim