Subject: [eppext] Implementation status/experience for draft-ietf-eppext-launchphase and draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd

From: Gavin Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 17:14:37 +0000

Hi all,

I am a co-author of draft-ietf-eppext-launchphase. Here is my
implementation experience for this draft.

CentralNic has developed an implementation of the launchphase extension
which is in production at two sites currently operating gTLDs (and
therefore making use of draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd), and in each site's
OT&E environment. There is a further site which runs a ccTLD which I
believe is conducting a non-TMCH sunrise, presumably also using the
launchphase extension.

We have also implemented support for this extension in our EPP client
which is used by our ICANN-accredited registrar.

Regards,

-- 
Gavin Brown
Chief Technology Officer
CentralNic Group plc (LSE:CNIC)
Innovative, Reliable and Flexible Registry Services
for ccTLD, gTLD and private domain name registries
https://www.centralnic.com/

CentralNic Group plc is a company registered in England and Wales with
company
number 8576358. Registered Offices: 35-39 Moorgate, London, EC2R 6AR.