Subject: [eppext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eppext-reg-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 06:55:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Extensible Provisioning Protocol Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Extension Registry for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol
        Author          : Scott Hollenbeck
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eppext-reg-05.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-05-30

Abstract:
   The Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) includes features to add
   functionality by extending the protocol.  It does not, however,
   describe how those extensions are managed.  This document describes a
   procedure for the registration and management of extensions to EPP
   and it specifies a format for an IANA registry to record those
   extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eppext-reg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eppext-reg-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eppext-reg-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 13:57:05 +0000

> -----Original Message-----
> From: EppExt [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of internet-
> [email-masked]
> Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 9:55 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: [eppext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eppext-reg-05.txt
> 
> 

This update includes a new paragraph describing how registry entries can and can't be updated. Please take a look and bring any concerns to the list for discussion.

Scott