Subject: [eppext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-brown-epp-fees-02.txt

From: Gavin Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 10:12:00 +0100

Dear colleagues,

I've just uploaded a new version of the fee extension draft, your
feedback would be much appreciated.

Changes in this version:

* added default values and made certain command elements optional to
keep commands simple.

* support for multiple fee and credit elements in responses. Fee
elements may also take "refundable", "grace-period" and "description"
attributes.

* support for providing the registrar's current account balance and/or
credit limit in responses.

* Use a single child element of <fee:chkData> instead of multiple
elements for each domain.

* added an element to allow classification of domains into categories or
tiers.

Many thanks to all who contributed feedback and suggestions.

Regards,

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-brown-epp-fees-02.txt
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 02:04:22 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Gavin Brown <[email-masked]>, Gavin Brown
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-brown-epp-fees-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Gavin Brown and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-brown-epp-fees
Revision:	02
Title:		Registry Fee Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol
(EPP)
Document date:	2014-06-27
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		33
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brown-epp-fees-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brown-epp-fees/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brown-epp-fees-02
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brown-epp-fees-02

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for registry fees.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Gavin Brown
Chief Technology Officer
CentralNic Group plc (LSE:CNIC)
Innovative, Reliable and Flexible Registry Services
for ccTLD, gTLD and private domain name registries
https://www.centralnic.com/

CentralNic Group plc is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 8576358. Registered Offices: 35-39 Moorgate, London,
EC2R 6AR.