Subject: [eppext] Conclusion for WGLC for draft-ietf-eppext-reg

From: Antoin Verschuren <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 00:28:34 +0200

Dear WG,

Working group last call for the registry document ended on 11 July.
A new version of the document is available since 21 July with no
comments on the mailing list.
The chairs have reviewed version 07 of the document and believe all
the remarks during WGLC have been properly incorporated in the document.
The latest version of the document can be found here:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eppext-reg/
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-eppext-reg-07.txt

The chairs intend to send this version to the IESG this Friday 25 July.
If you don't agree, please respond before Friday.

- -- 
Antoin Verschuren

Technical Policy Advisor SIDN
Meander 501, PO Box 5022, 6802 EA Arnhem, The Netherlands

P: +31 26 3525500  M: +31 6 23368970
Mailto: [email-masked]
XMPP: [email-masked]
HTTP://www.sidn.nl/