Subject: [eppext] Last Call: <draft-ietf-eppext-reg-08.txt> (Extension Registry for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 17:09:44 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the Extensible Provisioning Protocol
Extensions WG (eppext) to consider the following document:
- 'Extension Registry for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-eppext-reg-08.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-09-30. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   The Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) includes features to add
   functionality by extending the protocol.  It does not, however,
   describe how those extensions are managed.  This document describes a
   procedure for the registration and management of extensions to EPP
   and it specifies a format for an IANA registry to record those
   extensions.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eppext-reg/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eppext-reg/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.