Subject: [eppext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eppext-reg-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 05:18:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Extensible Provisioning Protocol Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Extension Registry for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol
        Author          : Scott Hollenbeck
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eppext-reg-09.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-10-03

Abstract:
   The Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) includes features to add
   functionality by extending the protocol.  It does not, however,
   describe how those extensions are managed.  This document describes a
   procedure for the registration and management of extensions to EPP
   and it specifies a format for an IANA registry to record those
   extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eppext-reg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eppext-reg-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eppext-reg-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/