Subject: [eppext] Adrian Farrel's No Objection on draft-ietf-eppext-reg-08: (with COMMENT)

From: "Adrian Farrel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 09:28:26 -0700

Adrian Farrel has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-eppext-reg-08: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to http://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eppext-reg/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The document shows a warning in idnits.

  == Unused Reference: 'RFC3986' is defined on line 441, but no explicit
     reference was found in the text

---

I cleared my Discuss. Pete indicated that this will be progressed as
Informational