Subject: [eppext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 05:28:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Extensible Provisioning Protocol Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Relay Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol
        Authors         : Marc Groeneweg
                          Antoin Verschuren
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-01-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a generic Extensible Provisioning Protocol
   (EPP) extension for the purpose of relaying data between registrars.

   Furthermore, this document describes a specific implementation for
   relaying DNSSEC key material between DNS operators (by means of their
   respective registrars), to facilitate the change of DNS operator,
   while keeping the DNSSEC chain of trust intact.

   This I-D introduces a new generic command <relay> and an element
   <relayData>.  For the specific implementation of relaying DNSSEC key
   material it introduces an extension of the <relayData> with a
   <keyRelayData> element.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/