Subject: [eppext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 17:07:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Extensible Provisioning Protocol Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Mark and Signed Mark Objects Mapping
        Author          : Gustavo Lozano
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2015-02-26

Abstract:
   This document describes the format of a mark and a digitally signed
   mark, referred to as a signed mark and the Signed Mark Data (SMD)
   file as defined by the ICANN Trademark Clearinghouse.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/