Subject: [eppext] RFC 7451 on Extension Registry for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 21:35:54 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7451

        Title:      Extension Registry for the Extensible 
                    Provisioning Protocol 
        Author:     S. Hollenbeck
        Status:     Informational
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2015
        Mailbox:    [email-masked]
        Pages:      12
        Characters: 20373
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-eppext-reg-10.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7451

The Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) includes features to add
functionality by extending the protocol.  It does not, however,
describe how those extensions are managed.  This document describes a
procedure for the registration and management of extensions to EPP,
and it specifies a format for an IANA registry to record those
extensions.

This document is a product of the Extensible Provisioning Protocol Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

INFORMATIONAL: This memo provides information for the Internet community.
It does not specify an Internet standard of any kind. Distribution of
this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC