Subject: [eppext] Meeting at IETF-92

From: "Hollenbeck, Scott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 23:19:27 +0000

The preliminary agenda has been posted. Right now eppext has a Friday afternoon slot. Please plan accordingly, folks.

It would be nice if our chairs shared their thoughts on the agenda...

Scott

---

From: James Galvin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 16:17:05 -0500

Actually, help from the working group would be great!

The issue is the opportunity to request a meeting snuck up on the 
chairs, so we urgently grasped at the opportunity and our AD obliged, 
although we drew the short straw this time and got the last meeting slot 
on Friday.

That said, following up on our discussions from the last IETF, I would 
expect our agenda to at least look like the following.

1. Complete (or plan) working group last call on all existing EPP 
extension documents.

2. Consider the question of rechartering to continue review of standards 
track EPP extension proposal.

Comments and suggestions from the working group are welcome.

I will send some messages to move existing documents and discussions 
along shortly.

Jim
co-Chair

On 2/22/15 6:19 PM, Hollenbeck, Scott wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> EppExt mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eppext
>