Subject: [eppext] draft agenda for meeting Friday, 27 March 2015

From: James Galvin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 12:40:21 -0500

The following draft agenda was uploaded for our meeting this Friday, 27 
March, at 11:50am local time in the Oak Room.

This detailed draft agenda was created from what I proposed on the list 
back in January.  As always, the agenda is subject to review and 
acceptance by the working group.

If anyone would like to volunteer to be the Jabber scribe or minutes 
taker that would be appreciated!

I'll say more about the current documents status in the coming days.

Thanks!

Jim

AGENDA:

EPP Extensions

Draft Agenda for Friday, 27 March 2015

1. Welcome and Introductions

2. Note Well

3. Extension Registry for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (RFC7451)

    a. 
<http://www.iana.org/assignments/epp-extensions/epp-extensions.xhtml#epp-extensions-1>

    b. Registration Procedure(s): Specification Required

    c. Expert(s): Scott Hollenbeck (primary), Alexander Mayrhofer
    (secondary), Ning Kong (secondary), Gavin Brown (secondary), Roger
    D Carney (secondary), Jim Galvin (secondary)

4. Existing Document Status
    a. draft-ietf-eppext-idnmap-02
    b. draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay-01
    c. draft-ietf-eppext-launchphase-04
    d. draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd-01

5. Other topics
    a. Registrations Operation Workshop summary
    b. Topics brought forward

6. Recharter
    a. Scope would be to review extensions destined for standards track
    b. Possible documents

7. AOB