Subject: Re: [eppext] Working Group Last call for draft-ietf-eppext-launchphase

From: "Gould, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 12:47:04 +0000

draft-ietf-eppext-launchphase-06 was posted that incorporate the input received during the WG last call.  I support pulling in draft-lozano-tmch-func-spec as a WG document since it provides the process flow information supported by draft-ietf-eppext-launchphase.  The following changes were made to draft-ietf-eppext-launchphase-06 based on the WG last call feedback:

  1.  Removed duplicate "TMCH Functional Specification" URIs based on
       feedback from Scott Hollenbeck on the eppext mailing list.
   2.  Changed references of example?.tld to domain?.example to be
       consistent with RFC 6761 based on feedback from Scott Hollenbeck
       on the eppext mailing list.
   3.  A template was added to section 5 to register the XML schema in
       addition to the namespace based on feedback from Scott Hollenbeck
       on the eppext mailing list.

—

JG

James Gould
Distinguished Engineer
[email-masked]

703-948-3271
12061 Bluemont Way
Reston, VA 20190

VerisignInc.com<http://VerisignInc.com>

On Jul 24, 2015, at 4:40 AM, Gustavo Lozano <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

Hi Antoin,

Comments inline.

Regards,
Gustavo

On 7/23/15, 14:10, "EppExt on behalf of Antoin Verschuren"
<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> on behalf of [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

We have 2 options for this:
-Replace the normative reference to another stable document, perhaps an
ICANN document?
-Revive draft-lozano-tmch-func-spec and take it up as a WG document and
proceed that one first.

draft-lozano-tmch-func-spec has been revived.

Gustavo: Are you willing to revive your document as it is currently
expired,

Yes

and make a request to the WG to adopt it?

I will request the adoption of this ID as a WG document.

The WG can perhaps already review this document in parallel and provide
you with feedback.

This will be great.

Regards,
Gustavo
_______________________________________________
EppExt mailing list
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/eppext