Subject: [eppext] Registration of extensions or not

From: "Jonas B. Nielsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 09:17:02 +0200

Hello All,

I have read up on RFC:7451 and one thing is not completely clear to me after reading the document.

Should or should we not register extensions?

We have a number of extensions and I would love to register these in the formal format required, but as described in RFC:7451, these are implemented to handle our local operational and business models.

Would registration be welcomed in order to get a complete overview of the extensions in use globally or are extensions registered evaluated more general evaluation.

So should or should we not register extensions, eventhough they are very narrowly scoped for our local domain.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

jonasbn
--
Med venlig hilsen/Best Regards
Jonas B. Nielsen	
Development Team Leader / Team leder for Udvikling

Kalvebod Brygge 45, 3. sal
1560 København V

Tlf.      +45 33 64 60 60
Mobil:   +45 31 54 60 56
Fax.:     +45 33 64 60 66
Email:    [email-masked]
Homepage: https://www.dk-hostmaster.dk

.dk Danmarks plads på Internettet

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dette er en e-mail fra DK Hostmaster A/S. Denne e-mail kan indeholde
fortrolig information, som kun er til brug for den tiltænkte modtager.
Hvis du ved en fejl har modtaget denne e-mail, bedes du venligst straks
give afsenderen besked om dette og slette e-mailen fra dit system uden
at offentliggøre, videresende eller tage kopi af meddelelsen.

This is an email from DK Hostmaster A/S. This message may contain
confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the
intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee please notify
the sender immediately and delete this e-mail from your system. You are
not permitted to disclose, distribute or copy the information in this
e-mail.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------