Subject: [eppext] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-brown-epp-fees-06.txt

From: Gavin Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 22:58:15 +0000

Changes from 05 to 06:

   1.  The specification is now object-agnostic, but works with RFC5731
       [RFC5731] domains by default.

   2.  Renamed the <fee:domain> element to <fee:object>.  Added the
       "objURI" attribute.

   3.  Removed the default value for the "refundable" attribute of
       <fee:fee> elements, and added text about how clients should
       handle such cases.  Added similar text to the documentation of
       the "grace-period" attribute.

   4.  Removed references to the defunct <info> command syntax.

   5.  "MUST" requirements regarding documentation have been changed to
       "must".

   6.  Created separate "Correlation between Refundability and Grace
       Periods" section describing how the "refundable" and "grace-
       period" attributes work together.

Feedback welcome as always!

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-brown-epp-fees-06.txt
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 14:52:30 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Gavin Brown <[email-masked]>, Jothan Frakes
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-brown-epp-fees-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Gavin Brown and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-brown-epp-fees
Revision:	06
Title:		Registry Fee Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol
(EPP)
Document date:	2015-11-04
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		36
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-brown-epp-fees-06.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brown-epp-fees/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brown-epp-fees-06
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brown-epp-fees-06

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for registry fees.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Gavin Brown
Chief Technology Officer
CentralNic Group plc (LSE:CNIC)
Innovative, Reliable and Flexible Registry Services
for ccTLD, gTLD and private domain name registries
https://www.centralnic.com/

CentralNic Group plc is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 8576358. Registered Offices: 35-39 Moorgate, London,
EC2R 6AR.