Subject: [eppext] Last Call: <draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd-03.txt> (Mark and Signed Mark Objects Mapping) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 13:31:20 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Extensible Provisioning Protocol
Extensions WG (eppext) to consider the following document:
- 'Mark and Signed Mark Objects Mapping'
  <draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd-03.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-12-04. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes the format of a mark and a digitally signed
   mark used by trademark holders for registering domain names during
   the sunrise phase of generic Top Level Domains (gTLDs).

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.