Subject: [eppext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 15:25:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Extensible Provisioning Protocol Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Mark and Signed Mark Objects Mapping
        Author          : Gustavo Lozano
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd-05.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2016-02-19

Abstract:
   Domain Name Registries (DNRs) may operate in special modes for
   certain periods of time enabling trademark holders to protect their
   rights during the introduction of a Top Level Domain (TLD).

   One of those special modes of operation is the Sunrise Period.  The
   Sunrise Period allows trademark holders an advance opportunity to
   register domain names corresponding to their trademarks before names
   are generally available to the public.

   This document describes the format of a mark and a digitally signed
   mark used by trademark holders for registering domain names during
   the sunrise phase of generic Top Level Domains (gTLDs).  Three types
   of mark objects are defined in this specification: registered
   trademarks, court-validated marks, and marks protected by statue or
   treaty.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/