Subject: [Extra] Call for objections to adoption of imap SAVEDATE and STATUS=SIZE

From: Bron Gondwana <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 16:58:01 +0800

There are two proposed drafts from the mailing list which the meeting at
IETF100 considered to be in scope and had no objections to.
This is a call to the mailing list to confirm.  If you have any
objections to these being brought in as working group drafts, let me
know this week.  I'll add them next week if there are no objections.
Thanks,

Bron.

--
  Bron Gondwana, CEO, FastMail Pty Ltd
  [email-masked]

---

From: Bron Gondwana <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2017 23:07:27 +1100

I didn't see any objections.  Uploading now.

Bron.

On Wed, 15 Nov 2017, at 19:58, Bron Gondwana wrote:
> There are two proposed drafts from the mailing list which the meeting
> at IETF100 considered to be in scope and had no objections to.> 
> know this week.  I'll add them next week if there are no objections.> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Bron.
> 
> --