Subject: [Fecframe] Re: IETF64 Fecframe BOF minutes - Comments

From: Gorry Fairhurst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 15:45:16 +0000

The FECFrame notes for the IETF proceedings are extremely raw - I'd feel
embarrassed pointing people to these to see the result the BoF.

Is there any chance that the minutes could please be tidied a little?

1) There is no declaration of who the chair was for the BoF.

2) The nane of the BOF name was "FECframe" rather than "FecFrame"?

3) I can't see end of line breaks, are these correct? (Perhaps it would be
wise to use fmt to fix hard-line breaks?)

4) Quotes and apostrophes use a non-ASCI character!

5) Appropximately "xx" people attended - this is now known, since the
secratriat have reliable information. Can we have the actual number for the
record?

6) "Allison:" - Can we say "Alison Mankin (AD):" because it's important that
people know who made these comments...

Best wishes,

Gorry

_______________________________________________
Fecframe mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/fecframe

---

From: "Mark Watson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 19:55:30 -0500

Gorry,

Thanks for your comments. I have addressed them as follows in the
attached (the meeting materials site seems to have some problem right
now, so I cannot upload it yet).

1) It is mentioned in the first paragraph, but I have now put this at
the top.

2) We haven't so far been at all consistent in capitalization, but since
FEC is an acronym then 'FECFrame' would seem to be best.

3) The document had paragraph breaks and so should display correctly in
a text editor according to your window size. But most web browsers seem
not to word wrap, so I have inserted hard line breaks.

4) Fixed.

5) I have asked the secretariate for the figure, but no reply yet. I
believe it was about 60, so I have put that figure in the attached.

6) Fixed.

Thanks again to Stephan for taking the minutes and Magus for further
comments.

...Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Gorry Fairhurst [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 7:45 AM
To: [email-masked]; Mark Watson
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: IETF64 Fecframe BOF minutes - Comments

3) I can't see end of line breaks, are these correct? (Perhaps it would
be
wise to use fmt to fix hard-line breaks?)

5) Appropximately "xx" people attended - this is now known, since the
secratriat have reliable information. Can we have the actual number for
the
record?

6) "Allison:" - Can we say "Alison Mankin (AD):" because it's important
that
people know who made these comments...

Best wishes,

Gorry

---

From: "Mark Watson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 15:04:33 -0500

All,

Updated minutes are now available at
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/minutes/fecframe.txt

Apparently WG names are usually all lower case, so it is 'fecframe'.

Regards,

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Watson 
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 2:56 PM
To: 'Gorry Fairhurst'; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: IETF64 Fecframe BOF minutes - Comments

Gorry,

4) Fixed.

6) Fixed.

...Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Gorry Fairhurst [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 7:45 AM
To: [email-masked]; Mark Watson
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: IETF64 Fecframe BOF minutes - Comments

Best wishes,

Gorry

---

From: "Mark Watson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 15:05:07 -0500

All,

Regards,

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Watson 
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 2:56 PM
To: 'Gorry Fairhurst'; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: IETF64 Fecframe BOF minutes - Comments

Gorry,

4) Fixed.

6) Fixed.

...Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Gorry Fairhurst [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 7:45 AM
To: [email-masked]; Mark Watson
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: IETF64 Fecframe BOF minutes - Comments

Best wishes,

Gorry