Subject: [Fecframe] Meeting tonight

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 20:09:31 -0500

Hello;

After a discussion with Eddie, the hotel concierge, I have made  
reservations at the "Cosmic Cafe,"
which is an Indian Restaurant fairly close (5 minute drive) from here.

The address is 2912 Oakland Ave

I will try and find mapquest directions.

Marshall

On Mar 20, 2006, at 6:38 PM, Marshall Eubanks wrote:
> The Chantilly Foyer is the one with elephants.
>
> Marshall
>
> On Mar 20, 2006, at 5:44 PM, Marshall Eubanks wrote:
>
>> Let's meet at 2000 at the "Chantilly Foyer"
>>
>> I am wearing a blue shirt and am fairly tall.
>>
>> As far as a place to go, I have been recommended one and am  
>> checking it out...
>>
>> Marshall
>

_______________________________________________
Fecframe mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/fecframe

---

From: "Greg Shepherd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 17:13:40 -0800

Perfect.

I'm short, bearded, glasses, red shirt - the guy standing next to Marshall. ;-)

See you at 2000 at the "Chantilly Foyer"

Greg

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 20:48:37 -0500

If this is to be believed, it's really only a short swim :

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp? 
go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&qq=1ADqpk24ofDkuc4IG4Ehs6y1qtMOH% 
252fItjEx2lafoL2hxvtStzFcYgtvy% 
252fJbU2tw7tR5uQ8b0A9yBrmJ1KRObDTHFgLiapyIlLvXxMCprTRSbWy1zxGvIspL% 
252bWR8tZAvga%252bQetN9wWDppX69U3%252b3kFqwlCDLUf3Xbm% 
252bXDEF0O8Cq6liBX3EODXjHrRVWmCxMZKNDKJ8lLY7gVc8SCjBUCCQzkO7v% 
252bzBM5cj3oAOFcSWahEitgKhxs%252fXIUpzDvdWSi6f3VymqffhmA8unmKviTDA% 
253d%253d&ct=NA&rsres=1&1y=US&1ffi=&1l=&1g=&1pl=&1v=&1n=&1pn=&1a=2201 
+N+STEMMONS 
+FWY&1c=DALLAS&1s=TX&1z=75207-2801&panelbtn=1&2y=US&2ffi=&2l=TCH1Z66eJTY 
%253d&2g=4SBxj8emGsI%253d&2pl=&2v=ADDRESS&2n=&2pn=&2a=2912+Oak+Lawn 
+Ave&2c=Dallas&2s=TX&2z=75219-4131

Note that it's Oaklawn, not Oakland.

Marshall

>> The address is 2912 Oakland Ave

s/land/lawn/