Subject: [Fecframe] Prep for Prague

From: "Greg Shepherd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 08:17:36 -0800

It's time once again to shedule our WG slot for the next meeting, and
develop an agenda. As usual the traffic on this list was blistering -
made even more torrent from the holidays. ;-)

Please send any agenda items too me and/or the list and I'll accumulate.

Some important dates below:

- Cut-off date for requesting a Working Group session and for preliminary
BOF proposals to ADs: Monday, January 15 at 17:00 ET (22:00 UTC/GMT).
-- Cut-off date for requests to schedule BoFs: Monday, February 5 at 17:00
ET (22:00 UTC/GMT).
-- Preliminary agenda published for comment: Friday, February 9 by
midnight ET.
-- Cut-off date for requests to reschedule a session: Wednesday, February
21 at 09:00 ET (14:00 UTC/GMT).
-- Final schedule published: Monday, February 26 before midnight ET.
-- Draft Working Group agendas due: Wednesday, March 7 at 17:00 ET (22:00
UTC/GMT).
-- Revised Working Group agendas due: Monday, March 12 at 12:00 ET (16:00
UTC/GMT), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool

Thanks,
Greg

_______________________________________________
Fecframe mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/fecframe