Subject: [Fecframe] FECFrame Agenda

From: "Greg Shepherd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 04:44:30 -0800

Still waiting for any additional agenda items. We have only one item at the
moment:

Mark Watson - draft-ietf-fecframe-framework-00.txt

Since we have the time I think it would be helpful to have a refresh preso
of the current reqs draft as well. I believe there is growing interest in
the work from this group so we may have first-time participants present.

Any other agenda items need to be sent to Marshal and I before this coming
Wednesday.

Thanks,
Greg
_______________________________________________
Fecframe mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/fecframe

---

From: "Greg Shepherd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 13:06:13 -0800

Agenda Draft

Chairs' intro/welcome                    5min

draft-ietf-fecframe-req update
Mark Watson                               15min

draft-ietf-fecframe-framework
Mark Watson                               15min

Anything else?

Greg

On 3/4/07, Greg Shepherd <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Still waiting for any additional agenda items. We have only one item at
> the moment:
>

---

From: Mark Watson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 15:57:14 -0800

Greg,

In the presentation of the framework draft, I was planning to focus on the
open issues. Additionally, we have further work items we should start on,
specifically a streaming specification and encouraging/inviting submission
of FEC Schemes for use with the Framework. So, I could provide a separate
presentation on these two items to kick off the work.

...Mark

On 3/7/07 1:06 PM, "Greg Shepherd" <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> Since we have the time I think it would be helpful to have a refresh preso of
>> the current reqs draft as well. I believe there is growing interest in the
>> work from this group so we may have first-time participants present.
>>

---

From: "Greg Shepherd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:01:49 -0700

> presentation on these two items to kick off the work.

Either separate of inclusive is fine since you're the only agenda item
anyway. ;-) Please send me what you have as soon as you can so I can get it
posted.

Thanks,
Greg

On 3/7/07 1:06 PM, "Greg Shepherd" <[email-masked]> wrote:
> On 3/4/07, *Greg Shepherd* <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> ------------------------------