Subject: [Fecframe] Fwd: Request to forward the Nomcom 2007-8 Announcement to lists you manage

From: "Greg Shepherd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:07:17 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Jun 16, 2007 9:55 AM
Subject: Request to forward the Nomcom 2007-8 Announcement to lists you manage
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

Folks,

We have around 50 volunteers so far for Nomcom 2007-8 voting member
selection.  We need a lot more!  Not everyone subscribes to the
IETF-Announce list.  Could you please forward the announcement
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/show_nomcom_message.cgi?id=1234 to
WG, RG, BoF, Area lists that you manage?

Thanks in advance.

best regards,
Lakshminath

_______________________________________________
Fecframe mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/fecframe