Subject: [Fecframe] [Fwd: REVISED Internet-Draft Submission Cutoff Dates for the 70th IETF Meeting in Vancouver, BC, Canada]

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:53:14 +0200

I think this will answer Ali Begen's question what dates that apply.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: REVISED Internet-Draft Submission Cutoff Dates for the 70th IETF Meeting in Vancouver, BC, Canada
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: IETF Announcement list <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:45:00 -0400
List-Id: ietf-announce.ietf.org

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 70th IETF 
Meeting in Vancouver, BC, Canada:

November 12th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) Internet-Draft
Submissions 

All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday,
November 12th at 9:00 AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT). The only exception is for
version -00 WG drafts that replace existing non-WG drafts.  Such drafts
may be submitted until the cutoff date for version -01 and higher drafts.
As always, all initial submissions with a filename beginning with
"draft-ietf" must be approved by the appropriate WG Chair before they can
be processed or announced.  The Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG
Chair approval by Monday, November 5th at 9:00 AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT).

November 19th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher)
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted by
Monday, November 19th at 9:00 AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT).

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts submitted after their respective
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts directory
or announced until on or after Monday, December 3rd at 9:00 AM ET (14:00
UTC/GMT), when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until
the last minute to submit.

The Secretariat encourages you to submit your Internet-Drafts via the
Internet-Draft Submission Tool (IDST)
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi. If you are unable to do so,
then you may still submit your Internet-Drafts manually by sending them to
[email-masked].  If you are submitting a version -00 WG draft
that replaces non-WG draft, then you must submit it manually as the
current IDST cannot handle replacements.  Please be sure to state that one
draft replaces another in the cover note that accompanies your 
submission.  Also, please note that the IDST will not accept drafts
submitted after their respective cutoff dates.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
questions or concerns, then please send a message to
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 70th IETF Meeting can be found at
http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/70-cutoff_dates.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
Fecframe mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/fecframe