Subject: [Fecframe] Fwd: FECFRAME - Requested session has been scheduled for IETF 70

From: "Greg Shepherd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 11:47:14 -0700

FECFRAME Session 1 (2 hours)
Monday, Afternoon Session II 1520-1720
Room Name: Salon 1

Greg

_______________________________________________
Fecframe mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/fecframe

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 13:24:33 +0200

> Monday, Afternoon Session II 1520-1720

And as a friendly warning don't expect your session to stay in that time
slot.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM/M
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Greg Shepherd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 07:13:27 -0700

:)