Subject: [Fecframe] IETF 70, drafts, status, etc..

From: "Greg Shepherd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 07:15:22 -0700

Hello,

The protocol team met in Virginia last month and made good progress.
There is a follow-up meeting next week to finish some loose bits in
preparation for IETF70.

Mark will be re-submitting both the framework draft and the
requirements draft with some changes as per the Virginia meeting.

In addition there will be another draft submission coming before
IETF70 - draft-begen-fecframe-sdp-elements - hopefully soon after the
proto meeting next week.

The WG charter will be changed to reflect the current schedule and to
remove the original early submission of the requirements draft as a
proposed standard, instead allowing it to remain open in the WG to
grow along with what is learned through the protocol specification
process.

If there are any additional agenda items for IETF70, please send them
too me soon.

Thanks!,
Greg

_______________________________________________
Fecframe mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/fecframe