Subject: [Fecframe] FW: New Version Notification for draft-begen-fecframe-sdp-elements-00

From: "Ali Begen (abegen)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 08:48:25 -0800

Hi everyone,

Following the design team meeting, I submitted a new draft yesterday
explaining how a Content Delivery Protocol or FEC scheme could use SDP
to configure the FEC Framework. For a background on FEC Framework, a new
version of the fecframe draft will be submitted shortly. 

This SDP draft should be read after the fecframe draft is read.

The link:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-begen-fecframe-sdp-elements-00
.txt

If there are any questions/comments on the draft, we can discuss on the
email list before the December meeting.

Thanks,
-acbegen

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 10:13 PM
To: Ali Begen (abegen)
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-begen-fecframe-sdp-elements-00 

A new version of I-D, draft-begen-fecframe-sdp-elements-00.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Ali Begen and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-begen-fecframe-sdp-elements
Revision:	 00
Title:		 SDP Elements for FEC Framework
Creation_date:	 2007-11-11
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 14

Abstract:
This document specifies the use of Session Description Protocol (SDP) to
describe the parameters required to signal the Forward Error Correction
(FEC) Framework Configuration Information between the
sender(s) and receiver(s).  This document also provides the semantics
for grouping multiple source and repair flows together for the
applications that simultaneously use multiple instances of the FEC
Framework.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Fecframe mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/fecframe