Subject: [Fecframe] I-D Action:draft-ietf-fecframe-sdp-elements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:00:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the FEC Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SDP Elements for FEC Framework
	Author(s)       : A. Begen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-fecframe-sdp-elements-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-02-09

This document specifies the use of Session Description Protocol (SDP)
to describe the parameters required to signal the Forward Error
Correction (FEC) Framework Configuration Information between the
sender(s) and receiver(s).  This document also provides the semantics
for grouping multiple source and repair flows together for the
applications that simultaneously use multiple instances of the FEC
Framework.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fecframe-sdp-elements-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-fecframe-sdp-elements-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fecframe-sdp-elements-00.txt".

NOTE:   The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Fecframe mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/fecframe