Subject: [Fecframe] FW: Updating RFC 4756

From: "Ali C. Begen (abegen)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 07:50:37 -0700

FYI. If you are interested in this discussion, pls join mmusic list.

-acbegen 

-----Original Message-----
From: Ali C. Begen (abegen) 
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 3:50 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Updating RFC 4756

Hi everyone,

Given that RFC 3388 is currently being updated upon the request of
FECframe WG, we believe we can move on and make the necessary changes in
RFC 4756 with the new features we support in FEC framework.

For those who are wondering what I am talking about, please see:
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08mar/slides/mmusic-8.pdf
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-begen-mmusic-fec-grouping-issues-00

I am suggesting we update 4756 based on our needs (we can come up with a
new grouping attribute or semantics). I would like to hear the WG's and
chairs' comments on this.

Thanks.
-acbegen
_______________________________________________
Fecframe mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/fecframe