Subject: [Fecframe] I-D Action:draft-ietf-fecframe-config-signaling-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 04:30:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the FEC Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Methods to convey FEC Framework Configuration Information
	Author(s)       : R. Asati
	Filename        : draft-ietf-fecframe-config-signaling-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-11-03

FEC Framework document [FECARCH] defines the FEC Framework 
Configuration Information necessary for the FEC framework operation. 
This document describes how to use existing signaling protocols to 
determine and dynamically communicate the Configuration information 
between sender(s) and receiver(s).  

 Conventions used in this document 

In examples, "C:" and "S:" indicate lines sent by the client and 
server respectively. 

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", 
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this 
document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fecframe-config-signaling-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Fecframe mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/fecframe