Subject: [Fecframe] New Year, Old Biz

From: "Greg Shepherd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 19:42:07 -0800

Happy New Year all!

IETF 74 is coming up quickly and we have biz to attend to before then.
Unfortunately the holiday has stalled things out a bit as usual so we
all should step it up and get things rolling. Here is a list of ToDo's
from IETF 73:

Draft-ietf-fecframe-framework
   From the discussion at the WG meeting I believe we had consensus to
go forward with using RTCP for feedback. Ideally this could go to last
call but we may want to keep it frozen in the WG to allow for changes
until we're ready to move the rest of the work forward.

1-D and 2-D Parity FEC
    Some clarification of CNAME convention references here rather than
refer it to AVT
    not using the SMPTE 2022-1 spec, not backwards compatible, so a
normative reference is not advisable
    but continue working with SMPTE liaison to keep everyone in step

DVB AL-FEC
    converge DVB and IETF efforts – suggest  completing IETF effort
and recommend to DVB to reference the new draft

FEC Grouping Semantics in SDP
    update document with "preference" rather than "priority"

Config Signaling
    Ready for last call in step with the Framework document

FECFRAME – Raptor
    Proposed for adoption as working group item

Anything else to add?

Thanks!,
Greg
_______________________________________________
Fecframe mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/fecframe