Subject: [Fecframe] I-D Action:draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 21:00:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the FEC Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Pseudo Content Delivery Protocol (CDP) for Protecting Multiple Source Flows in FEC Framework
	Author(s)       : U. Kozat, A. Begen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2009-03-07

This document provides a pseudo Content Delivery Protocol (CDP) to
protect multiple source flows with one or more repair flows based on
the FEC Framework document and the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
elements defined for the framework.  The purpose of the document is
not to provide a full-pledged protocol, but to show how the defined
framework and SDP elements can be combined together to design a CDP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-fecframe-pseudo-cdp-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.