Subject: [Fecframe] new draft "Source FEC Payload Mapping Information for Sequence Flow"

From: zouzixuan 61302 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 10:40:13 +0800

Hi, all
  A new draft "Source FEC Payload Mapping Information for Sequence Flow" is
posted:

Per FEC framework, FEC source packet carries source FEC payload ID for
FEC protection of arbitrary packet flow. This document specifies a FEC
payload header and a source FEC payload mapping information unit (MIU)
to enable carrying source FEC payload ID(s) in separate packet flow for
FEC protection of sequence flow over unreliable transport. The FEC
payload MIU consists of flexible source FEC payload ID(s) to be
compatible with different FEC schemes.

Please find the draft in:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zixuan-fecframe-source-mi-00   

The comments and feedback are appreciated. 

Best 
Zou ZiXuan, Senior Research Staff
Media & Communication Lab
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD. 

Address: Huawei Industrial Base
Bantian Longgang
Shenzhen 518129, P.R.China
Tel: +86 0755 28789364
Fax: +86 0755 28788317
E-mail: [email-masked]
www.huawei.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which 
is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any
use of the 
information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to,
total or partial 
disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the
intended 
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by 
phone or email immediately and delete it!